[3830] ARRLDX CW NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NN3W(@N3HBX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:32:09 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  102    53
   80:  596    78
   40: 1226    86
   20:  960    93
   15:  840    95
   10:  682    91
-------------------
Total: 4406   496  Total Score = 6,556,128

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As always thanks to John Evans N3HBX for letting me use the Poolesville farm
station.  Everything worked great.

I've not done ARRL CW for a couple years now so I'm getting back in the grove.
And I can't remember the last time I've done a major contest in CW in the
unassisted mode.  Have much to learn to reorient my brain to being on my own
for the full weekend.

Thought condx were pretty decent with Friday night being quite good on the low
bands.  We got hit by what must have been a couple low level CMEs or flares
which attenuated the bands at various times Saturday evening and Sunday
afternoon, but nothing bad.  Was mos pleased to see 10 meters well open on
Sunday and that gave me a LOT of opportunities to move mults.  Thanks to the
stations who moved for me.

Looks like some good scores out there.  K0DQ....what the hell did someone put
in your water?  I nearly soiled myself when I saw K5ZD's score, but it looks
like that one was assisted.  Oh well, see you all in the next one.