[3830] ARRLDX CW KP3Z(@NP4Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KP3Z(@NP4Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 03:01:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KP3Z
Operator(s): NP4Z,NP3A
Station: NP4Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5

  160:  328    57
   80:  639    58
   40: 1040    57
   20: 1141    59
   15: 1146    59
   10: 1076    59
-------------------
Total: 5370   349  Total Score = 5,622,390

Club: Los chachos contest club

Comments:

Had the chance to operate with my good friend Eric after many years of not doing
a contest together. As usual lots of fun, as usual we lost power again during
the contest, this is becoming very annoying, but this time only lost 6 min, got
the generator fired up  and were back on the piles quickly.
Had some issues of the server rebooting that caused us many minutes, it was
being caused by a voltage regulator, it was replaced and all ok.

It seems that the US stations were always aiming at europe, since signals where
not as loud as usual.

Congrats to the teams, P40L,V31 and Kp2M for excellent competition!

Felipe
NP4Z/KP3Z