[3830] ARRLDX CW CQ8X(OH2PM) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CQ8X(OH2PM) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:50:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CQ8X
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: CU2DX

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40: 1606    58
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1606    58  Total Score = 279,270

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

An enjoyable event as the ARRL CW always is.
The temporarily set up delta loop worked surprisingly well.
Never heart anybody from DC although there was plenty of time for listening
around.I was even not expecting any VY1s but it was quite a relief to discover
VO1SA's personal fist in the pile-up.
As usual in case of a hastily set up station some surpises could be expected.
During Saturday morning I had to boot the laptop six times due to over
heating,the processor fan stopped working after running 45-50 mins. During the
daytime break I moved the log to other laptop and software. On both days I was
runnig only 100 W during the first two 40 m opening hours.
Congrats to my pal Maukka, OH2BYS at EA8CMX for a good score, but keep on
practicing, next year I'll be better prepared.

Thanks for the contacts and  see you in the next one, possibly as OH0R in
CQ 160 SSB.
Pertti, OH2PM