[3830] ARRLDX CW W3EF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W3EF SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:31:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W3EF
Operator(s): W3EF
Station: W3EF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:    1     1
   80:   14    11
   40:   60    21
   20:   85    23
   15:  149    47
   10:   95    37
-------------------
Total:  404   140  Total Score = 169,680

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time in 20 years I could not do this contest for real.  I was all ready
but a personal crisis woke me from my pre-contest nap on Friday afternoon and
pretty soon it became clear this entry was not going to happen.  At least I had
the satisfaction of winning the category in 2012 (my first ever SOAB plaque,
which arrived the week before).  Congrats to all, especially those who set new
records or came close.  I will be back for WPX CW!

73,
Maury W3EF