[3830] NAQP RTTY KX9X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kx9x@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KX9X Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:49:14 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KX9X
Operator(s): KX9X
Station: KX9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   16     9
   40:   45    23
   20:   35    14
   15:   36    19
   10:   11    10
-------------------
Total:  143    75  Total Score = 10,725

Club:

Team: HQ Doods

Comments:

I didn't do anything in ARRL DX CW this year, so I opted to get some radio time
in for this event. Encouraged 4 other staffers (NJ1Q, KI1U, WB8IMY and W3IZ) to
form The HQ Doods team and just get on for fun.

Upped my power to 30w from the apartment for this one. Did pretty good. Heard
AK on 15, but best worked station was 5C5W on 2 bands. Lots of west coast on
10m earlier in the afternoon. 40 was fun, but my worst band for the neighbors;
I have to drop my power to 15w on 40. Maybe the future will get my dipole up
higher and away from the neighbors appliances.

Hope everybody had fun!

Sean