[3830] CQ160 SSB KC0W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KC0W Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:06:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 300  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Nice to put a voice to so many familiar call signs. '

Guess I'm just a curmudgeon. The 160 meter CW 'tests are immensely more
enjoyable for myself than the SSB ones.

 I don't believe I worked AK or DE but got pretty much got all the rest. Thanks
to KH7X for the Hawaii mult at greyline.

 Made the majority of the Q's on Friday night. (local time) Played around
Saturday early evening until I reached the 300 Q's mark & then went QRT to play
in the NAQP RTTY 'test. Had fun in that one and generated some roaring
pileups!!!

 As always, happy to help out by providing the North Dakota
mult............Best to you & yours from the oil patch of western ND.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

*** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect any
awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to track
the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'