[3830] NAQP RTTY AI9T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@ai9t.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AI9T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:13:25 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AI9T
Operator(s): AI9T
Station: AI9T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  185    43
   40:  227    42
   20:  159    40
   15:   50    13
   10:   23     5
-------------------
Total:  643   148  Total Score = 95,164

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

10 15 and 20 were terrible from my QTH today. Could not get anything going.
Everything was either to long or to short. 40 and 80 were much better.

Also ran N1MM today. I finally started getting the hang of it about mid way
through the contest. When ever I hit a wrong key or made a mistake somewhere it
took me a little time to figure out how to get back where I was supposed to be.
2Tone worked really well and saved a lot of AGN? request.