[3830] NAQP RTTY KC4HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KC4HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 04:29:51 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  111    39
   40:  188    45
   20:   77    20
   15:   70    23
   10:   14     6
-------------------
Total:  460   133  Total Score = 61,180

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

This was always going to be something less than full time.

At the beginning it seemed that that 20m and 10m were pretty good.  The second
hour seemed to go into the tank and stayed there for about 2 or 3 hours.  In
the evening the bands seemed to be better and 40 and 80 were actually pretty
good.

Really low noise on 80m which was surprising given the WX front that came
through the day before.  We had another 4" of rain on Friday and Saturday,
bring our total to over 16" for the last 10 days.  At times it seemed that the
rain was going to wash us off the hill.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

Station Information:
FT2000D and FT1000D