[3830] NAQP RTTY N4KG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4KG Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 05:42:34 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:  132    42
   40:   58    27
   20:  101    33
   15:   79    27
   10:   20     8
-------------------
Total:  390   137  Total Score = 53,430

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

re: MACROs for RTTY - Please put a SPACE BEFORE and AFTER your MACROs to
separate your text from -other stuff- being sent on frequency.

TOO Many times I'd have to reply to xqrxtW1ABC because of NO Separation

I was hoping to pick up some New RTTY States on 10 and 15 Meters but there was
verly little Backscatter heard to the nearby states.  I did use my AMP for a
few backscatter contacts and intermittently when CQing on 40M after dark,
hoping to get some of the many close in mults I missed due to arriving late.

80M was Very Good during the last 2-3 hours of the contest.

Off-Time requirements met by Late Start, Afternoon Interruption for important
telephone call 2221-2254, dinner / walk the dog break 0107-0202.  40M really
suffered from long skip after dark.  So it goes.

Tom N4KG in North Alabama