[3830] CQ160 SSB ZF2AM(K6AM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB ZF2AM(K6AM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:03:33 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF2AM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 662  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 45  Total Score = 377,091

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night was horrible. Stations CQ'ed repeatedly in my face.  Couldn' get
much rate going and only worked a couple of EU's

Saturday was better with more Q's than Friday.  Got a nice little EU run going
with many loud UA/UR stations.

I guess the antenna is working OK because most callers were right at my noise
level but seemed to hear me OK after about 10 pm when the band finally opened.

CU all next week from PJ2T in the ARRL SSB

Thanks as always to Andrew and the gang at CARS for the use of the station.

John, ZF2AM/K6AM