[3830] CQ160 SSB DL8ZAW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB DL8ZAW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:56:37 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: DL8ZAW
Operator(s): DL8ZAW
Station: DL8ZAW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO40nu
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 62  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 25  Total Score = 7,280

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Had only limited time to take part and find it much more difficult than the CW
part. Heard a lot stations from the east coast, but nobody could hear me,
except K3ZM. Fortunately HK1T came back to me at the first call with my correct
callsign. This made my day and is my personal ODX on 160m.

Thanks for QSOs and 73, Frank, DL8ZAW