[3830] CQ160 SSB W3TS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W3TS Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:54:59 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W3TS
Operator(s): W3TS
Station: W3TS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA    FN10ml
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 848  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 27  Total Score = 176,832

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I Was limited to what I can copy as I now have a plasma TV at the
next door neighbor to contend with. How can these things pass emission testing
and be legal? Also new "growler" type noises from the crappy Comcast cable box
power supplies (and how can they meet emission standards)? With all these
noises,- copying weaker stations was a bit of a problem.

Rig: Ten-Tec Orion plus 2x 3-500Z at 1200 watts.
TX Ant: 60 foot high 80M/40M fan dipole used as an 1/8 wave Tee on 160M over
70 x 70 foot long radials.
RX Ants:  300 foot NE/SW short beverage and 300 foot SE/NW beverage and a NE
and NW Flag. The best I can do on a 150 x 200 foot town lot with the help of
understanding neighbors.
Logger: N1MM