[3830] ARRLDX SSB S50K SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB S50K SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:04:02 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: IdrijskeKrnice
Operating Time (hrs): 19:13

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1857    60
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1857    60  Total Score = 334,260

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Not very good first day with only 1010 qsos at the end of the day. Had
impression both days that everybody just went into my passband from lower and
upper frequency side. That was even worse in Saturday, while in Sunday I bagged
all the time newcomers to move slightly away.

Some very nice signals came through from all over the US. The NU, NWT and YU
mul were missed.

Thanks for all your calls and best 73s,
Marko, S50K