[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1KQ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@w1kq.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W1KQ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:12:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1KQ
Operator(s): W1KQ
Station: W1KQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:46

  160:    4     4
   80:   74    48
   40:  111    57
   20:  216    71
   15:  206    73
   10:  114    37
-------------------
Total:  725   290  Total Score = 630,750

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest 100% S&P.  Only complaint is the number of stations that told me we
already worked. The time of contact they quoted was a time that I was not on
the air.  I think they confused WK1Q and W1QK with my call.  Out of a dozen
contacts I think I was able to only convince one to fix his log and put me in
it.  The others are going to get dinged for having me in their log and they're
not in mine.
Ran 700 watts from my AL-811H with four 572B's.  Was good enough to break
through most pile-ups.  I'll have to get with WO1N about the mods to his D as
there were a few stations who could hear me but I could not complete the QSO
with them because of the heavy QRM.  Ran FT-1000D, AL-811H, Cushcraft X-9 and
home-brewed linear loaded dipole.