[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2QPN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2qpn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2QPN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:15:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2QPN
Operator(s): K2QPN
Station: K2QPN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 6:12

  160:
   80:
   40:   10    10
   20:  111    64
   15:   83    38
   10:   61    39
-------------------
Total:  265   151  Total Score = 120,045

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night they finished installing a new kitchen counter top. Saturday I had
to hook up the new sink, faucet, garbage disposal, and cook top. The XYL said
the cook top was low priority. I spent the day plumbing - between trips to Home
Depot. I finished up on Sunday morning. Managed to sneak in a few hours on
Sunday. Good fun.......for a phone contest.