[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY3KN(@PY3MHZ) SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nacaiper@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PY3KN(@PY3MHZ) SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:55:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY3KN
Operator(s): PY3KN
Station: PY3MHZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Porto Alegre
Operating Time (hrs): 20:06

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1001    57
-------------------
Total: 1001    57  Total Score = 171,171

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

This contest marked my return after a year out of international competitions.
Also marked the "opening" of my TS 590 changed to 150w. The radio behaved
perfectly.
Well, the propagation was so "crazy" because on Saturday I listened to the
whole of Europe with the antenna pointed at any direction and not listening to
North America. Gradually, on Saturday afternoon started listening to West
Coast.
My thanks to Michael for his encouragement and PY3MM availability of time and
patience on the season PY3MHZ and provide help in the setup. Thanks also to
PY3NZ PY3BM Claudio and his encouragement and technical support.