[3830] ARRLDX SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:51:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI8IR EI3JE EI3KD EI3JZ G4CLA EI2II
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  161    34
   80:  353    45
   40: 1358    52
   20: 1394    61
   15: 2063    59
   10:  636    50
-------------------
Total: 5965   301  Total Score = 5,353,000

Club:

Comments:

Its been quite a while since EI7M entered this contest M/S - we have
concentrated on other contests while rebuilding our station over the past few
years. It is always a fun event !!

10m was only good for us for a short time on saturday - it opened early on a
skew path to the south east - so 15m was the main band for us on saturday. Both
nights provided good rates on 40m although it is really hard to maintain a clear
frequency !
20m finished really well on sunday night - the good qso rates keeping the tired
bodies going :-)

Thanks to all our crew !

Regards,

John ei8ir / ei7m