[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:40:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM, W4NF, W4MFM, W7IY, NO4N, K4UVA, K4RG, K5OF, N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   42    30
   80:  248    71
   40:  642    87
   20: 1263   118
   15: 1596   115
   10:  767    89
-------------------
Total: 4558   510  Total Score = 6,923,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Bill and Lori for allowing this group to operate the contest.
We have quite the group of characters on this team.

The low bands didn't play too well either night but 20 and 15 where there all
day.  10 Meters was also pretty good for a few hours each morning to EU.  40 is
always a mess during this contest as compared to the CW weekend.  20 Meters on
Sunday morning produced some nice Asian countries (HS,YB,JA,9V, etc.) all
calling in during our EU run.

All the equipment played nicely and the new K3 on Station 4 was a pleasure to
operate.

Thanks for all the Qs and we'll CU in the next contest.  73, Jack W4NF for the
W4RM Team