[3830] ARRLDX SSB NJ3I M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NJ3I M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:18:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NJ3I
Operator(s): NJ3I,N3QO,K3YD,NB3R
Station: NJ3I

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EASTON,PA
Operating Time (hrs): 30:55

  160:    3     3
   80:   50    38
   40:  131    62
   20:  280    78
   15:  396    91
   10:  318    78
-------------------
Total: 1178   350  Total Score = 1,236,900

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The band conditions were just OK for us. lots of noise but we managed to work a
fair amount on 15 and 10 meters. I wish I had at least some aluminum in the
air, just wires at modest height. Blair K3YD and Jeff N3QO were over working
the contest again with me and we had lots of fun. Dave NB3R stopped by for
dinner on Saturday and worked 15 meters just before we took our dinner brake.
We operated more casually in this contest as wwe aare not a big fan of SSB
contests. I must say, Jeff must have titanium vocal cords, he made the most
QSO's and hardly used the macros in N1MM, and there wasn't a hint of hoarseness
in his voice on Sunday evening. I start gettin hoarse in about thirty minutes.