[3830] ARRLDX SSB IT9ESW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, CARDGIUS@TIN.IT
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IT9ESW SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:52:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9ESW
Operator(s): IT9ESW
Station: IT9ESW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MUSSOMELI
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    2     2
   20:  196    50
   15:  250    51
   10:  118    30
-------------------
Total:  566   133  Total Score = 225,834

Club:

Comments:

Working only during the day on Sunday, I could not do more thus losing 'the
increase of the score of the low bands, but as usual I'm happy with the
result.
The 15 meters were open late so giving me the chance 'to work in a runner over
50 states and Canadian provinces.
A big thanks to the station of "II9P" that at around 18:30 and we made â??â??a
call on 15 meters from my kiloerz frequency that was involved for more than an
hour, provoking problems ..... little HAM SPIRIT .. ....

RIG: ICOM-IC-761
ANT: 7-EL PKW triband