[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikoa.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:16:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): NF4A,9A2DQ,9A2EU,9A4CD,9A5E,9A5W,9A5DDT,9A7R,9A7IMR,9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  108    24
   80:  573    44
   40: 1141    52
   20: 1786    61
   15: 2071    59
   10: 1140    49
-------------------
Total: 6819   289  Total Score = 5,912,073

Club:

Comments:

We were very happy when our club member Charlie,NF4A, had announced us to
participate in ARRL DX Contest SSB again this year. Hopefuly we shall have in
future his coming back to participate as team member in contests on yearly
basis.
On wellcome dinner we have decided to make our participation in contest as nice
social event with a lot nice food&drinks, and to have enough time to talk
between ourselves, not only running QSOs. That is why a lot operators came to
contest location, and operating on all bands was without big efforts.
We spent a realy nice 3 days there.

On begining of the contest we noticed that 9A1P and E7DX are also MM. Contest
became more interesting. Our MM set up worked perfect without any interference
between bands. Final score is 2M higher then last year.

Congrats to 9A1P and E7DX for nice scores.
Thanks to all who called us.

9A1A team