[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:13:15 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 8

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      1
   80:  12      7
   40:  15      8
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     17  Total Score = 561

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I was ready early for a change and even had time to chat with K7SS a little
before the start, but I forgot to go back and read the rules for this week and
didn't realize that dupes were allowed!  I was totally unprepared and it
certainly showed.

Typical struggle on 20.  Spent 4 minutes there to work one station!  Went to 40
early but almost nobody there.  Things picked up when N7XU told me dupes were
okay.  Thanks Dick!  But I just couldn't get into the swing of things this
time.

Nice to be back in Japan after missing the last three weeks due to my travels
to T88, KH2 and KH0. Worked a lost of NS guys from T88UU.  Thanks!

73, Hal remote in Tokyo