[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KT8TD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bgraham@huronnet.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KT8TD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 20:09:50 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: KT8TD
Operator(s): KT8TD
Station: KT8TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   2      0.6
   40:  49      2.4
   20:   8      1.0
---------------------
Total:  59     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,593

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team #1

Comments:

This was my second Sprint and my first RTTY Sprint.  On 80M I could hear lots of
people, but literally nobody could hear me.  40M was the place to be, and 20M
was...aannh.  Spent way too much time chasing signals that faded into gibberish
and calling CQ with no response.  Still I had a great time and was honored to be
part of NCC/MRRC Team #1 -- Thanks Ray.