[3830] Rus DX RM3F(UA3DPX) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ua3dpx@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] Rus DX RM3F(UA3DPX) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:46:49 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: RM3F
Operator(s): UA3DPX
Station: UA3DPX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MO-60
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   194    42       42        58
   80:   402    16       61        65
   40:   218   174       69        69
   20:   639   391       77        76
   15:   225    33       75        66
   10:    63    18       39        30
Total:  1741   673      363       364  Total Score = 5,786,920

Club:

Comments:

Extreem as usual !!! This Year WX doing black job here in Moscow region.
One day before the contest   we had half of the meter of snow, then some rain
and at night minus 10 deg C.
Started well but
- first (2 hours after the start) i lost Power Amplifier (one of them) and had
some time to replace it (may be 10-15 minutes)
- then lost swiching box for some antennas and had to swich them manually
- and finally found that rotator for 4 el Yagi for 40 meters was frosen looked
for East (for JA and AS Russia) - so look - usualy i do my best on 40 meters
and this time ... :((((
Anyway!! for us RDXC is the best!!
73!! Andy
UA3DPX