[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0ETT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0ETT LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:14:31 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   25
   40:   70
   20:   66
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rockies SSB

Comments:

Nice to work some of the regulars and some new ones notably VO2NA, VE4CWF,
WB9QAF NE, and K7SMI UT who activated some rare multipliers.  On the other
hand, I think I worked only one state in New England (W1TJL);  heard someone
give out CT but I couldn't find him CQing anywhere. Towards the end of the
test, had to really search around to find new contacts on 40m and 75m.  Did
hear KP2RUM and KC0W ND once each but missed the jump ball for QSOs.  I was
wondering if some of the regular sprinters were working the Russian DX test
that was on at the same time.  RDX is a fine contest and I worked about 60 in
that test right up until the beginning of the sprint.

Good to work GMCCer Bill K0UK on 3 bands and heard John N0TA but couldn't get
his attention.

Until the next one -

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756pro3 to HF yagis and 75m vert.