[3830] BARTG VA2UP SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VA2UP SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:19:02 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

   80:   53       9         12
   40:  357      40         17
   20:  544      53         18
   15:  361      58         20
   10:    4       3          0
-----------------------------------
Total: 1319     163         67  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,820,220

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I had a nice plan in mind for this year but it didn't work out ha ha!
In fact when I went home saturday night I had already 1110 Qs and 1.5 mils
points. I had left a good 12 hours to play for sunday and the goal was set at 3
mils+ and 2000 Qs. Very feasable since I had put a big effort in the first part
of the contest but... as we all know A:46 and K:6 spell for disaster and
disaster happened of course. From up here even with lower numbers conditions
suffer tremendously so you can imagine today. Problem is Bartg HF only comes
once a year so we'll have to be patient. I have so many dupes in the log...30
at least if not more. Ok then , thanks for the Qs and Bartg for the nice event
and we'll hope for the future...
73, Fabi va2up