[3830] BARTG KU7Y SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG KU7Y SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:52:46 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  17        4         10
   20:  11        4          5
   15:   8        4          5
   10:   5        4          2
-----------------------------------
Total:  41       16         22  Continents = 3  Total Score = 4,674

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

4w and a vertical didn't work too well on RTTY.  But many thanks to all those
who worked me.  The big surprise to me was that I was worked by about 80% of
the stations that I had good copy on.  Thanks to one and all.  I have no idea
what the real score might be and not even sure that these Countries, Call Areas
and Continents are even right!! Ron, KU7Y