[3830] WPX SSB W0PAN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W0PAN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:26:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    6
   20:   73
   15:  128
   10:   61
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

15 was the money band for me in AZ.  QSB on 10 and 20 was very bad leading to
some Terrors in copy.  I had laryngitis all week so it was a rough go at times
- need a CW contest when that happens.  Vox's don't work well when you have a
cough - thanks to a foot switch was able to keep it rolling.  Always great to
work the old friends on the various bands.  Some go back to the 60s!  I like
the new score submittal form.  N1MM and all the guys working on the logger have
made contesting fun and deserve a huge thank you from all of us in their labor
of love for contesting.  The newcomers can't imagine what we used to do before
the 1980 computer revolution.