[3830] WPX SSB WO9S SOSB15 LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WO9S SOSB15 LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:58:06 -0500 (CDT)
           CQWPXSSB Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2013-03-29

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 15
            Power : LOW
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : EN61ET

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

        Band    QSOs     Pts  WPX
          21     170     372  141
       Total     170     372  141

            Score : 52,452
              Rig : Yaesu FT-847

         Antennas : Cushcraft R-6000 Vertical

          Soapbox : Just playing around, giving out multipliers, chasing
                    missing band countries, and practicing busting pileups
                    with a modest signal.  Lots of fun, maybe not reflected
                    in the score.  About 6 hours of operation.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2013-03-31        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S