[3830] WPX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 02:06:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    0
   80:  148
   40:  430
   20: 1135
   15:  784
   10:   89
------------

Club:

Comments:

I try to get 3000 QSO but the conditions not permit it. I get less prefixes that
the past year on SOSB 20m and similar numbers of QSO.

10m improve sunday evening and I can work mults on it with good signals from
some ZL stations.

40m seem on good shape, but the segment from 7125-7200 was unusable due to the
&quot;overbooking&quot; and I move to call in sunday evening to the lower part
and I can get a decent run where I was surprised for a lot of BY stations
calling me: I will pay more attention on it the next contests.

The money band was 20m. I was poorly run on 15m saturday evening when my friend
Alex YO9HP say me that 20m was a lot better. I move on them and get the best
running of the contest. Thanks, Alex.

Thanks for the QSO and I hope everybody enjoy the contest.

73 de Jose