[3830] WPX SSB D4C M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB D4C M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 04:19:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: D4C
Operator(s): I4UFH IZ4DPV HB9DUR CT1ESV
Station: D4C

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MonteVerde
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    52
   80:  1071
   40:  2124
   20:  4128
   15:  3264
   10:  2780
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Just Amazing !

We had planned a M/S with 4 operators, but few hours before the contest the
conditions were so good, that we chose to have fun and try to beat the All time
score MM, even only with 3 station and 4 ops. What a blast !

This was a training for the incoming CQWW 2013 SSB planned for the next
season.

The new low band antennas were amazing, we really had improved the QSO numbers,
and High band opening were unbelievable, 10m was just a juice, and we closed the
band too early because we needed to move on 40m, but never mind after a while we
had settled our target to 100 Million, and we almost did it !!

The first hour we did 661 QSO and 472 pfx, a good start !

Congrats to the M/S guys for their fabulous scores, you were very lucky .....

Thank's to everyone who called us, we did our best to work everyone, next time
we try to do better ...

73 de Fabio I4UFH

one of D4C Team

https://www.facebook.com/D4C.STATION