[3830] WPX SSB OG1D(OH1JD) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OG1D(OH1JD) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:34:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG1D
Operator(s): OH1JD
Station: OG1D

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: kp00wr
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1000
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Beautiful easter weekend. Cooked chicken stew, roast lamb, vietnamese salads and
many others for the guests coming and going. Didn't forget sweets from our
eastern neighbors, pasha and beyond that had a few hours for wpx too. 20m
really opened when it was time for me to close my eyes and wash the damage from
the weekend.

Will be back with less cooking and more time for the qsos. Thanks for those who
found their way to my log :)