[3830] WPX SSB KM3T(@WW1WW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km3t@km3t.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KM3T(@WW1WW) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:27:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KM3T
Operator(s): K0DQ K1DG K1GQ WC1M KM3T N4OC
Station: WW1WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   96
   40: 1365
   20: 1514
   15: 1257
   10:   27
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just a semi-serious M/S shakeout operation.  Some of us had family obligations
for Easter and Saturday afternoon/evening so we knew we couldn't put in a
super-competitive effort.  But fun was had by all - and the eyeball QSOs were
priceless.  We also did a bit of station configuration planning in the
process.

Hats off to the K1LZ group on a great effort.  They were in this to win and we
told them in advance that they would win.  :-)  Watch out next time.  ;-)

And major thanks to Woody WW1WW for his outstanding technical support,
enthusiasm and first-rate station-building skills!

Thanks for all the QSOs - please QSL via LoTW.

KM3T
QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |
-----------------