[3830] WPX SSB ED9Z M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea9lz@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ED9Z M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:39:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ED9Z
Operator(s): EA7HZ EA7JB EA7RU EA9LA
Station: ED9Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CEUTA
Operating Time (hrs): 44

------------
  160:   38
   80:  445
   40:  692
   20: 1743
   15: 2388
   10:  301
------------

Club:

Comments:

TITTLE, 3 AND A HALF.
As always, ED9Z was actived with 3 guys and a half, our best friend Julio EA7JB
is blind, he can see something but not enough to help as a normal ham radio, but
he did a big extra effor and did much as he can, thank you Julio.
and as always we set up the contest station in just two days and when I says to
set up, I want to says set up 100% the contest station.
2 spiderbeam 10-15-20 in aluminium mast.
1 spiderbeam vertical for 80 meters
1 dipole for 160
40 also as always, the antenna broke in friday nigth, so during all the contest
we were actived with a rotary dipole.... no chance to do more.
Radio Shack.
We were tire but we were more braved and take our final goal to be actived as
M/2, and here are our results.

Of course we cannot forget a special mention for the great suppor from the CW
team part of ED9Z and our friend Con. www.spiderbeam.com.
Special mention to EA9LS, EA9GW AND EA9PD, they enjoy us during saturday with a
special meal with Moroccan Pinchitos, Beer, Wine and a very very good and big
Cake.
thank's to all the stations called us during the contest.
73s