[3830] WPX SSB CR3A(CT3DL) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CR3A(CT3DL) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:52:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CR3A
Operator(s): CT3DL
Station: CR3A/CQ9K

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: madeira is
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 4007
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

This time the Madeira contest team decided d'ont work the wpx contest lot of
problems with the antennas the must is broke, just the 15m ant is ok.I decided

work 15m unfortunately on sunday morming the wind is very strong and the
5 elements rotatable ant broke the rotor. I lost the must of qso's for NA in
the 2 day.
TNX TO ALL FOR THE QSO'S .