[3830] WPX SSB IT9ZGY(@IR9Y) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IT9ZGY(@IR9Y) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:12:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9ZGY
Operator(s): IT9APL IT9BLB IT9MBZ IT9PAD IT9RBW IT9RGY IT9RZU IT9TQH IT9VDQ
IT9WKU IT9ZGY IT9ZMX IT9ZRU IW9HIK IW9HQP IZ2WFL
Station: IR9Y

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  225
   80:  595
   40: 1215
   20: 1488
   15: 2226
   10:  468
------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

For us, Easter weekend and WPX are not the best to drop together, so we decided
to mix the traditional stay together with our families, tipical barbecues and a
big contest. Having some active XYLs (IT9APL and IT9ZRU) and some other HAM
friends, came just for the fest, we decided to run a funny Multi/Multi giving
also them the opportunity to be really part of the contest. For some reasons,
it was also decided to use our elmer's call, IT9ZGY, instead of the usual IR9Y
one. Several newcomers had many hours of nice contesting for their first time:
a real fun for everybody!

CU in next one!
Joe, IT9BLB
on behalf of IT9ZGY(IR9Y) M/M Easter HAM crew