[3830] WPX SSB EE8L(EC8AFM) SOSB10(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ec8afm@telefonica.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EE8L(EC8AFM) SOSB10(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 04:42:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EE8L
Operator(s): EC8AFM
Station: EC8AFM

Class: SOSB10(TS) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  648
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Fantastic conditions on saturday, ALL DAY listening  YB PY, surprises E5 and  5W
(WORKS), VK morning and night. Only that JA VE don't heard and few USA. Thank on
Sunday arrived EA, DL, F and I. Another surprise on Saturday, I go to 6M around
19 UTC 9X0 SSB and CW,  agn  9Y, PY1RO with 3 elements YAGI on the ground and
too late TJ3 in this moment went QRT. Fantastic weekend. Thanks all and I hope
to heard in WPX CW.
73, Mode EC8AFM/EE8L