[3830] EA RTTY 8P6SH SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmsthill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY 8P6SH SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:33:47 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: 8P6SH
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 8 hrs

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  183    61
-------------------
Total:  183    61  Total Score = 20,191

Club:

Comments:

Interesting conditions on 10m. Saturday seemed pretty poor but Sunday morning
was pretty good. Not enough people checking 10m because it was wide open from
about 1100z right through to the end of the contest.

Used 2Tone for the first time in a second cloned window in the writelog
environment. Was very impressed. It is a great engine - I was able to copy
about 3 out of every 10 Q's where MMTTY was noprint - and able to complete the
QSO using the 2Tone info. It was so good that I actually found myself focussed
on the 2Tone cloned window rather than the MMTTY window - but I was using MMTTY
for transmit purposes.

My goal was simply to beat the 17k posted as the 10m NA &quot;record&quot; and
was happy to do that sometime in the last hour of the contest.

Thanks for all the stations that exhibited patience in copying my 100w signal
and looking forward to seeing you in the Sp RTTY in a couple weeks.

GL, Gud DX and 73

Dean - 8P6SH / 8P2K