[3830] EA RTTY W8UL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8ul@insight.rr.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY W8UL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:57:57 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: W8UL
Operator(s): W8UL
Station: W8UL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OHIO-EM89ow
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:    2     3
   40:   48    35
   20:  121    59
   15:  169    65
   10:    6     7
-------------------
Total:  346   169  Total Score = 131,651

Club:

Comments:

Writelog 11.10G locked up 37 minutes into the contest
trying to use the MMTTY plugin configured with xmmt.ocx
in the main window. and an MMTTY clone, and a 2Tone
clone. I deleted the MMTTY Plugin from the computer,
cleaned up the writelog.ini file, and created separate
folders for MMTTY. I reconfigured MMTTY and found that
xmmt.ocx now behaved.
I built a new MMTTY main window and a 2Tone clone, and
finished the contest with them. I was pleased to find
that, generally, AFC was not invoked when in the run
mode; however, it was invoked when in the S&amp;P mode. I
had unchecked the AFC option in the MMTTY AFC/ATC/PLL
setup menu. Tested both Run and S&amp;P modes.....

I took time to watch part of the NCAA Final Four
basketball tournament, and when I returned to the
contest, found 15 meters open late and worked several
stations in Japan. Found no activity on 80 meters.

QSOs 346  points 779  multipliers 169  score 131,651

73, John W8UL

Equipment:
Elecraft K3, P3/SVGA, KPA500, KAT500
Force12 C4