[3830] MoQP N0AX Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0AX Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:52:19 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX KD0PES
Station: N0AX

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow - what a blast - had folks following us all the way through the contest.
Ellen was a superb driver on all those windy Ozark roads along the ridges and
through the valleys.  Propagation was great - amazing QSO to work OM2VL about
9:30 local time on 40 SSB with S9+ signals both ways.  Franklin County closed
out the contest with a bang as it seemed everybody needed it on Phone and CW.
Finally ran out of stations with about 10 min to go although I probably
could've changed bands and run some more.  Anyway - thanks to many stations for
the repeat QSOs - you know who you are - and for all the casual folks that
dropped by to hand out a QSO.  We're already planning another south MO run for
next year!

Station: IC-7000 (100W) and a collection of Hamsticks, Paddlette mini-keyer,
paper and pencil logging so my count of QSOs and multipliers is probably off by
by a goodly amount.  Now for the typing in :-)

73, Ward N0AX and Ellen KD0PES