[3830] MoQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MoQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 04:50:34 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:    6      0
   40:   18      2
   20:   55     43
   15:   12      9
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   91     54  Mults = 57  Total Score = 13,552

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

What a great QP... Very good condition on high bands. I have big pilep of US
stations on 15m (it is so pity, that only few called me from MO) and 20m.

My first BIG thanks to Bob - W0GXA, who especially for me taked part in MO QP
to add me some new counties (thanks Bob also for the IA and IL counties
activated before the QP).

My BIG thanks also to N0AX/M for 43 QSO from 16 different county and many QSY's
from CW to SSB or from SSB to CW.

Of course thank's for the other mobiles (unfortunatelly they'r was really few),
and for all stations from MO who made contact with me.

I think 57 different counties from MO is good number ... :)
I was very surprised to work with 6 stations on 80m. This time I hadn't
beverage for RX and the noise level was high. Despite of this I heard 6
stations and we made a QSO. Thank's guy's!

some statistics:

80m QSO with: W0MA, K0CA, W0D, K0JPL, WD0ECO, K0M

My last QSO on 15m in first part of QP was at 22:08Z with W0MA (HRD and called
also N0AX, but he don't HRD me)

My last QSO on 20m in first part of QP was at 02:23Z with N5KW

TOP QSO's:

N0AX/M 43/16 (QSO/CTy)
KI0I   12/12
K0FG/M  9/5