[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:09:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 12

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:  19     10
   40:  11      8
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 828

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

My usual awful start on 20 and 40 wasn't much better as I got beat out a lot.
80 much better as is my normal pattern.  10 minute breakdowns:  7, 10 and 19.
Great activity and good conditions.  Surprised to work normally QRP K6UFO on
80.

Nice to have K8MR and W8WTS back.  Ohio is well represented!

Looks like this will be my last NS from the remote Tokyo location for a while
as next week is a bye and I'll be back in Ohio for the following session.  It's
been great to do the NS at 11:30 AM instead of 10:30 PM.

73, Hal W1NN