[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:10:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 12

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:  12      9
   40:  15     11
   20:  15      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     33  Total Score = 1,518

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Made it home from a Cleveland Orchestra concert with 4 minutes to spare (I did
have the computer set up ahead of time). Good 20/40, noisy on 80, very noisy on
160. But still better than listening to thunder or tornado sirens.

With the various talk of upcoming QSO parties, I'll be in Michigan next
Saturday (April 20), mobile, pretending I'm doing about 24 NS sprints back to
back  :-)
Hope to work lots of you in that one.

73  -  Jim  K8MR