[3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:13:58 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:      7        0
   80:     25        1
   40:    131       51
   20:     64        6
   15:      0        0
   10:     10        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    228       58  CW-Dig Mults = 115  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 81,408

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Yet another dreary weekend in Cleveland, so it was pretty easy to spend lots of
time at the radio. Conditions were so-so, at times I was in the odd zone of
being too close for 20 and a bit too far away for 40. I heard a few scatter
signals on 15, but no QSOs. Late Sunday I saw a spot for KU8E on 10, which on
about the 5th call resulted in my lone 10M QSO.

What a great performance by the W0BH crew! By late Saturday I found the we
could quickly move to SSB (a skill I often use when on the road), which was
worth an extra 20 or so mults. I wish more QRQ CW mobile guys would be
able/willing to do that. I eventually set a goal of working 159 mults, which
was my final number. FB operations by the other mobiles as well.

My other goal of the weekend was getting psyched for my mobile trip to Michigan
this Saturday. Goal met. I hope lots of those who were chasing the mobiles this
weekend will be there for the MiQP, and that I'll be able to pass out lots of
QSOs and counties.