[3830] GaQP N4CW Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4CW Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:28:07 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:     24        0
   40:     97       33
   20:      6        0
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    127       33  CW-Dig Mults = 82  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 31,570

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a fun Party that was! Mobile activity was outstanding! I never participated
as actively as I did this year, and realized that Georgia has an incredible
number of counties...what an opportunity for mobile/portable work...
The home stations were always loud (except on 20, where GA stations mostly
skipped over me).
I bit the bullet and broke out the microphone to work additional counties, and
it
was great fun with friendly folks doling out the counties.
Many thanks to the folks that run the GQP and all the hams that participated.