[3830] Gagarin DX T6MO(K9GY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX T6MO(K9GY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:07:49 -0700
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MM21cu
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:   82     9
   40:  143    11
   20:  255    14
   15:   73    10
   10:  110    12
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  663    56  Total Score = 185,976

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Hah I won zone 40 again!

Bad timing for the CME but was not as bad as expected. W6ELprop program was
very helpful in choosing bands (it's free too!). Need to develop different
dates for JIDXC and YG contest...could have worked more Japanese if they
weren't in the JIDXC! Also would be nice if YG would allow all to use packet
(like JIDXC). I was not spotted much which makes a difference for LP stations.

I'm starting to dislike mandatory off times...
0055-0302z (bad time: exhausted / sleep)
0830-0942z (lunch)
1528-1636z (another bad time - dinner)

Data nuggets:
Most worked zones: 29 (332), 28 (150), 30 (85)
NA stations worked: 11
Best 60 min rate: 80
Longest distance: K6XX (CA), K4SSM (SC), KH7XS/W4 (FL)

Used WriteLog IARU module so the score was manually computed / estimated. Got
to love those 12 point non-Asia QSOs on 80m!

Might try the Manchester Mineira contest this weekend ...if there is enough
activity.

Best of health to all,
Eric

CQ CONTEST! DAYTON!