[3830] GaQP KV8Q Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP KV8Q Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:33:50 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:      3       0
   80:     25       0
   40:    213       0
   20:     44       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    285       0  CW-Dig Mults = 133  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 75,810

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Wow!!!  What fun!!!  Except for the stinky conditions on Sunday, this was a real
QSO party.  Lots of fixed stations as well as a ton of mobiles and rovers.  Lots
of folks asked me to spot them; but, with no internet in the shack, no can do.
Sorry.  Saturday conditions were fine.  Forty was fine
and twenty was short enough to work GA from OH.  Sunday was an entirely
different story.  The only Q's on 20 were to the southern border of GA and that
was W4MY heading east down there. Forty was a real bust until later in the
afternoon when things started to recover.  It was still a ton
of fun.   Kudos to N5DO.  Great job.  Here is my list of the mobile/rover
stations (QSO's/counties):
W0BH    46/41
W3DYA   28/24
N4T     26/24
W4MY    26/26
K5YAA   20/18
W4AN    16/16
N4N     15/14
NM2L    14/14
KN4Y    13/13
K4ZGB   8/8
N4FD    5/5
Wish I could get this one on the calendar every year.  Thanks for all the Q's
and fun.  73
tom  KV8Q  ar