[3830] GaQP KT4ZB Single OpSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4zb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KT4ZB Single OpSSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:13:44 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single OpSSB HP
QTH: Savannah
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:
   80:
   40:              76
   20:             160
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0       236  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 10,951

Club: Coastal Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Only was able to put in about 2.5 hours on Sat from the home QTH.  Really nice
short to medium skip on 20m with a constant rate.  40m was noisy; but still
very active for the short time I was on.  Think I worked 45 of the 50 states.
Several members from the local radio club put surrounding counties to Chatham
on the air and had a fun time.  Great time on the air talking to folks about
the weather and the antennas they were using.  Midwest hams had a brutal
winter. Will try and plan a bigger effort next year.

FT-1000MP Field, FT1000D, TH6-DXX, Dipoles and N1MM (logged N1MM too)

Best - Jere