[3830] ES HF ES7GM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ES HF ES7GM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:56:28 -0700
                    ES Open HF Championship

Call: ES7GM
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES7GM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:
Total:  320      16      146      18  Total Score = 26,724

Club:

Comments:

This year I tried Mixed class for a very first time. I moved to my countryside
that gave me an opportunity to spread out my antennas. Around 150 meter
distance between Inv-V antennas was enough to make in band QSO's with 2nd
radio. I know I'm saying it each year, but this short 4 hour contest is
awesome! I was able to invite some youngsters from YOTA group and they seemed
to like it as well!

No major issues during this contest. I had a good start, but I was still a
little behind as Tõnno had ~20QSO lead. Somewhere during the 3rd tour I found
out that I was only 1 QSO behind of him, so that kept me extra motivated until
the end!

Good activity this year!
73! ES7GM Kristjan