[3830] MiQP W7GKF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w.waters@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP W7GKF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:33:44 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W7GKF
Operator(s): W7GKF
Station: W7GKF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   39     19
   20:   80     51
   15:    7      2
   10:
--------------------
Total:  126     72  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 36,612

Club: Radio Club of Redmond

Comments:

Again, MIQP was the place to be on the third Saturday of April. SDQP, NDQP,
ONQP, MM, etc. were only minor distractions.
As usual, great operating from the mobiles. K8MR accounted for 44, or 22% of
all my QSOs. I just wish he would speed up a little. HA!
The mobiles also exhibited superb mode-swaping techniques. No sooner had I
hooked up with MR on CW, than he was gone to his SSB frequency. VERY
efficient.
I tried to excite the MI SSB operators by interspersing &quot;GO BLUE&quot;
into my CQs, but for some reason I got only replies from East Lansing hams. OH
well!
Lots of fun to talk with so many in my old home state.

Bill, W7GKF